TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Dog Owner is solely responsible for any and all harm or damage caused by their dog while it is under the care of The Dog Walker, or is using any other services provided by The Dog Walker, and agrees to indemnify The Dog Walker in full against any liability arising from such harm or damage to third parties.
2. The Dog Owner agrees that, in admitting their dog, The Dog Walker has relied on the Dog Owner’s representation that their dog is in good health and has not harmed or shown aggression or threatening behaviour towards any person or any other dog.
3. All dogs will be subject to an initial assessment by The Dog Walker prior to using Lito’s Banditos Dog Walking. The Dog Walker reserves the right to refuse any dog deemed in their absolute discretion to be, or have the potential to be, dangerous or disruptive.
4. The Dog Owner agrees to notify The Dog Walker immediately of any unwelcome, aggressive, procreative, or dangerous behaviour of their dog that has the potential to cause harm to any other dog or individual.
5. Lito’s Banditos Dog Walking offer services where dogs socialise in groups and the Dog Owner accepts that during the course of normal dog play their dog may sustain injuries. All dog play is carefully monitored to avoid injury, but scratches, punctures, torn ligaments, or other injuries may occur despite the best supervision.
6. The Dog Walker will only let dogs off the lead once an ‘off the lead consent form’ has been signed, and will remain at the discretion of The Dog Walker.
7. The Dog Owner is responsible for the full cost of treatment of any injuries or illness that their dog receives while under the care of The Dog Walker, together with any associated costs e.g. call-out charges. The Dog Owner authorises The Dog Walker to seek such veterinary advice and/or treatment as they deem necessary; where possible this will be carried out by the Dog Owner’s usual/preferred Vet, but this cannot be guaranteed (e.g. in an emergency) and the Dog Owner accepts that The Dog Walker may at their discretion use any registered Vet. The Dog Owner agrees to pay all such costs immediately upon pick-up of their dog, or by agreement with the proprietor.
8. The Dog Walker reserves the right to refuse if the Dog Owner fails to provide adequate proof of vaccinations, or vaccinations are found to be expired or otherwise incomplete.
9. Bitches may not be walked by The Dog Walker while in season or pregnant. The Dog Walker reserves the right to refuse if these criteria are not met.
10. The Dog Owner accepts that even though their dog is vaccinated against Bordetella (Kennel Cough) there is a chance that their dog can still contract Kennel Cough. The Dog Owner agrees that they will not hold The Dog Walker responsible if their dog contracts Kennel Cough while attending.
11. The Dog Owner agrees to take any necessary measures or precautions to ensure that their dog is continuously free of contagious, infectious, or otherwise communicable diseases. The Dog Owner further agrees to notify The Dog Walker immediately of any infectious and/or contagious disease or conditions their dog has been exposed to or is affected by. Such diseases and conditions include, but are not limited to: Distemper, Hepatitis, Kennel Cough (Bordetella), Parvovirus, Corona virus, worms, Lyme disease, Fleas, Pregnancy, Infectious Skin Diseases and Intestinal Parasites. The Dog Walker reserves the right to refuse any services until satisfied that the condition is resolved.
12. The Dog Owner consents to their dog being photographed, videotaped, and/or used in any media or advertising by Lito’s Banditos Dog Walking without prior approval. All such media remain the property of The Dog Walker. This media may be used for marketing material, used on www.litosbanditosdogwalking.co.uk, or the business's social media accounts.
13. The Dog Owner agrees that The Dog Walker is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged leads, collars, tags, clothing or any other item left with their dog.
14. The Dog Owner agrees to ensure their dog has not eaten in the hour before pick up by The Dog Walker to ensure sufficient time to digest food before any exercise or play. Failure to do so may result in potentially life-threatening condition Bloat (Gastric Torsion).
15. The Dog Owner agrees to provide keys/arrange access to the dog for the agreed appointment; failure to do so will result in a cancellation for that day’s service and will be subject to cancellation fees.
16. The Dog Owner agrees that, by signing the key holder waiver form this will indemnify The Dog Walker in full against any liability arising from loss or damage to the property or its contents, in the present and future circumstances.
17. The Dog Owner will provide all required leashes, harnesses, jackets, and collars, all of which must be correct and a secure fit for the dog.
18. The Dog Owner will provide all necessary instructions and accurate information about the dogs.
19.The Dog Owner will provide any medication or special needs instructions for the dogs.
20.The Dog Owner ensures that the dog/s is/are microchipped.
21.The Dog Owner will provide an ID tag on the dogs collar or harness. The minimum requirement for information on this ID tag is the dog owner’s name, and address (including postcode.) Though a contact number is recommended.
22.The Dog Owner will pay the Dog Walker at a rate set out in the Customer Contract signed by the Dog Owner and Lito’s Banditos Dog Walking. The Dog Walker will be paid upon arrival at the first walk in any given week as laid out in the Customer Contract.
23. The Dog Owner gives permission to the Dog Walker to administer emergency First Aid if necessary.
24. The Dog Owner has the right to terminate the dog walking services if they feel standards or not acceptable.
25.. No variation of these Terms and Conditions will have effect unless confirmed by Lito’s Banditos Dog Walking in writing.